Helics – Rated capacity limiter for excavators
The Helics MkII system is specifically engineered for excavators which are used as cranes.
It is designed to comply with the latest European EN-13000 standard and Australian AS-1418.
It will prevent any unsafe movement to protect the machine from overloading or instability.
To meet certification requirements we have a unique testing platform, which can simulate and measure every possible load and position, in order to obtain a correct loadchart.
The display shows the actual and permitted load, height and radius, together with the percentage of safe working load. It shows the fitted tool (e.g. crane arm, forks, bucket, etc.) and all information required for safe operation. The system is equipped with a datalogger. The 7” colour touchscreen enables the operator to select different programs, tools, etc.
Customer requests and adaptations of existing systems can be swiftly carried out by our expert engineering team.
- 7” touch screen display.
- Waterproof stainless steel angle sensors.
- Specially designed hydraulic cut-off valve blocks.
- Exact radiuses and loads are instantly calculated on machines with up to seven moving or extending arms.
- Many working position and tool programs possible.
- Standard integrated height limiter.
- Extra options: various limiter versions, section overload protection, tandem hoisting, virtual wall, etc.
- Bespoke service for customer requests.
- Complete machine conversion, including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic adaptations.
- Short delivery time (normally 1 week to equip, calibrate and test a machine).
- Competitively priced.