Railics – Rail Excavator Rated Capacity Limitation
The Railics MkII RCL is specially made to be used on excavators working on rails. It is designed to comply to the latest European EN 13000 & 15954 standards but also complies to e.g. the Australian AS 1418 & 7502. It protects the machine being overloaded in any position. To define these situations, we have a special test platform which can simulate all positions of the excavator under maximum loads, to obtain the correct load chart for that particular machine.
Next to the safe load limiting, the system is standard equipped with height, slew, area limitation and the possibility to create a virtual wall left and right of the machine.
The system is equipped with a 7” touch screen display. This display informs the operator of the actual radius and load in the hook, next to the allowed maximum load in that position and achievable radius with that load. It shows the cant and gradient and the position of the axle locking and rail sets.
Via the screen one can select all different hoisting configurations, e.g. on wheels, on rail wheels, outriggers, dozer blade etc. It covers the use of a range of tools, like different jib extensions, tools, winches etc.
Customer required adaption’s and changes can be made quickly by our team of programmers and construction engineers.
- 7” touch screen display.
- Waterproof stainless-steel angle indicators.
- Special designed hydraulic electric cut-out valve blocks.
- An exact radius and load can be instantly calculated on machines with up to six individual moving or extending arms.
- Many program possibilities, e.g.: over front, side and rear, on wheels or supported by outriggers and/or blade and many different tool use programmes.
- Standard are height, radius, and area limitation, section overload protection, virtual wall, cant, gradient, etc.
- Optional is crane tandem hoisting.
- Special customer requirements.
- The machine conversion is complete including, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic adaption’s.
- Quick fitting.
- Economically priced.